Notice addressed to the owners of personal data held by TELEFEM, A.C.
TELEFEM, A.C., with its address at Anillo de Circunvalación, No. 127, Fourth Floor, Col. Atlántida, Coyoacán, C.P. 04370 in Mexico City, is responsible for the handling of your personal data and we do hereby inform you that the privacy office of the company is located at Anillo de Circunvalación, No. 127, Fourth Floor, Col. Atlántida, Coyoacán, C.P. 04370 in Mexico City. If you have any questions, you can contact us at the email email@example.com
TELEFEM, A.C. may collect the following Personal Data:
- Identification Data: Name, signature, official identification data, federal taxpayer registry (RFC), place and date of birth, age, sex, occupation, nationality and photograph.
- Contact Information: Proof of address, personal and work address, email, landline and cell phone.
- Emergency contacts, guardian data in case of minor, such as name, signature, official identification, RFC, place and date of birth, age, sex, nationality and photograph.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Medical care or rehabilitation or care in specialized institutions
- Social counselling, education or job training. Social counselling means counselling on matters such as family, education, food, work and health.
- Support for the defense and promotion of human rights
- Promoting gender equality
- In addition, TELEFEM may process Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For demographic studies
- For internal reports
- Training and coaching activities
The Personal Data collected by TELEFEM may be obtained personally, electronically, through our website, when you apply for any vacancy in the job bank and when we obtain information from other sources permitted by law, through the following mechanisms:
- When you request our services directly in our facilities.
- When you enter your data on our website and/or social networks
- Through the exchange of emails or calls with TELEFEM personnel.
- By telephone
- When you request an update or modification to your previously registered Personal Data.
- When you approach one of our stands or support points
- When you approach one of our stands at events organized by TELEFEM
- For the registration of access control to our facilities
- Likewise, through the technology known as Web Beacons, we can collect a record of the pages and ads you access or manage the tracking of a marketing campaign.
We inform you that, in order to comply with the purposes set forth in this privacy notice, sensitive personal data, such as information referring to your private life, will occasionally be collected and processed; however, we undertake to ensure that it is handled pursuant to the strictest security measures to ensure its confidentiality.
If you do not express your opposition to your personal data being transferred, it will be understood that you have given your consent to do so.
□ I do not consent to the transfer of my personal data under the terms set forth in this privacy notice.
By virtue of the fact that we will transfer sensitive personal data, we require your express consent, in accordance with the provisions of Article 9 of the Law in question, so we ask you to indicate whether you accept this transfer:
□ I consent to the transfer of my sensitive personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions of this privacy notice.
You have the right to revoke your consent for marketing, statistical, advertising, promotional, informational, or prospecting purposes and surveys. Just to let you know, Revocation of your Consent cannot have a retroactive effect. You can stop receiving promotional messages by landline or cell phone, advertising emails, and advertising mail, notifying such situations via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to access your personal data in our possession and the details of how it is handled, as well as to rectify it if it is inaccurate or incomplete; cancel it when you consider that it is not required for any of the purposes stated in this privacy notice, it is being used for non-consensual purposes or the contractual or service relationship has ended, or oppose its handling for specific purposes.
Any Data Holder or their Legal Representative may exercise their ARCO Rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition). You may also exercise your right to revoke your consent to processing your Personal Data (provided that there are no existing rights in favor of TELEFEM or a legal provision that prevents it). For this purpose, TELEFEM offers you three simple options:
- Visit our offices located at Anillo de Circunvalación, No. 127, Fourth Floor, Col. Atlántida, Coyoacán, C.P. 04370 in Mexico City.
- Call our Privacy Notice Department, between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday, at the following telephone number: 5548607837.
To do so, you must provide the following information:
- Include the full name and signature of the owner, as well as an address or other means to communicate the response to your request.
- Accompany the official documents that prove the identity of the holder (simple copy in electronic format of your voter identification card, valid passport, professional license, immigration identification document in case of foreigners) or, if applicable, proof
- Prove the legal representation of the Holder with a simple copy in electronic format of the power of attorney that must be signed by the Holder and/or the Legal Representative, attaching simple copies of their official identifications.
- Indicate the restriction of using your personal data, in terms of ARCO rights, making use of the right granted by the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
The means by which TELEFEM will communicate the response to your Request for Exercise of ARCO Rights or Revocation of Consent, will be the email address through which you initially sent your Request. If you do not have an email address, please send us your Request via postal mail to the address located at: Anillo de Circunvalación, No. 127, Fourth Floor, Col. Atlántida, Coyoacán, C.P. 04370 in Mexico City. Please indicate the address to which the reply should be sent to you via postal mail or express courier service.
Once said Request is received by TELEFEM’s Personal Data Protection Office, you will be informed of the validity or invalidity of your Request within a period of no more than 20 (twenty) business days, calculated from the date on which your Request to Exercise ARCO Rights or Revocation of Consent was received. In the event that your request is granted, TELEFEM will have a period of 15 (fifteen) additional business days to make it effective. When justified by the circumstances, the above deadlines may be extended once for an equal period.
If the information provided in the Request is insufficient or unable to be met, within 5 (five) business days following the receipt of the Request, you may be asked to provide additional information or documentation to substantiate your request and you will have 10 (ten) business days to fulfill the requirement, calculated from the day after you have been notified. Suppose you do not respond within such period. In that case, TELEFEM’s Personal Data Protection Office may deny the applicant the exercise of any of the ARCO Rights or the Revocation of Consent, for not proving the ownership of the Personal Data, or for any other circumstance of Law.
At any time, you may revoke the consent you have given us for processing your personal data so that we can stop using it.
We reserve the right to make changes or updates to this Privacy Notice at any time in response to new legislation, internal policies, or new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products.
In this regard, we do hereby inform you that the procedure by which TELEFEM will communicate changes to this Privacy Notice will be through the publication on its website www.telefem.org, which can be accessed using the electronic link identified as “Privacy Notice”. Therefore, you are advised to continuously visit such page and electronic link, or if you request it, we will send it to the last email you have provided us.
Finally, it should be noted that cookies are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the hard drive of the computer equipment of the user when browsing a specific Internet page, which allow the Internet server to remember information about the user, including their preferences for viewing pages on that server, name and password.
Web beacons are images inserted in an Internet page or email, which can be used to monitor the behavior of a visitor, such as storing information about the user’s IP address, duration of interaction time on that page and the type of browser used, among others.
These cookies and other technologies can be disabled. To find out how to do this, please see our website.
If you believe that your right to protection of personal data has been negatively affected by the conduct of our employees or our actions or responses, you presume that, during the processing of your personal data, there has been a violation of the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, you may file a complaint or objection with the INAI.